Online Application Form
You must have completed your Junior year of high school and have at least one (1) more semester remaining before graduating in order to attend American Legion Colorado Boys State. For the 2021 Boys State Program, High School Seniors will also be accepted.
To begin your application please complete this form and click “Submit” button at the bottom. You will be contacted by an American Legion member to help you complete your application process. If you are not contacted within one week after submitting this application, call 303-366-5201.
Meanwhile, after completing this form, continue with the following steps.
1. Complete and sign the Registration Forms
2. Write a brief letter stating why you want to attend American Legion Colorado Boys State.
3. You will be contacted by a member of the American Legion to collect your registration forms and letter.
5. Check out the Samsung Scholarship application and submit if you qualify.
6. Check out the College Credit information.